Real Estate Affiliations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Worcester County Board of Realtors
- REALTOR since 2002
- CBR Certified Buyer Representative
Previous Community Service
- President - Holy Cross Club of Greater Worcester
- President - Junior League of Worcester
- President - Blessed Sacrament Parish Council
Present Community Service
- Former Chair - Blessed Sacrament Pastoral Council
- Advisory Board- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Coordinator - Interfaith Hospitality Network - Blessed Sacrament Church
- BA Holy Cross College
- M.ed Worcester State University
"Just wanted you to know that I have worked with Anne Reardon French as my real estate agent for what seems to be at least 5 years (I'm sure it feels longer for her). She is the most professional, warmest, thorough, helpful, patient, "psychological counselor" in dealing with my selling my house, buying another house and selling my Uncle's house. She was always willing to take me out to see properties and only God and her know how many houses I have seen! Her willingness to be at my property when repair men need to get in is certainly most appreciated and not overlooked. She's just the best! I will recommend her to anyone I know who plans to buy or sell! She's a gem!"
Judy P. - Spencer
"I just wanted to take a minute to drop you a line to thank you for all you've done for us during our real estate transfer. This was a very stressful and trying time for us, as we don't do this type of thing every day. Through your professionalism and courtesy you relieved much anxiety for me as well as my sister. As you can recall, there were several situations that were out of the ordinary. On several occasions you went way above and beyond to put us at ease and make this transfer a success. For that we both thank you."
Roger M. & Elaine L. - Worcester
"I am grateful for all of your help with the huge recent event in my life - the sale of my house. From the smallest detail to the 'heavy lifting' you were so helpful and gave me the best of guidance. Whoever has you as a realtor is very fortunate."
Marilyn Q - Holden