Real Estate Affiliations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Worcester County Board of REALTORS®
- Life Member, Million Dollar Club - Mass. Assoc. of REALTORS®
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)
- Quinlan Distinguished Service Award
Service - REALTOR® Board
- Greater Worcester Board of Realtors – Director
- Building and Relations Committees – Chairperson
- Mediator - Grievance Committee
- Board of Directors - State Director
Previous Community Service
- Trustee - Worcester Horticultural Society
- Trustee - Worcester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee - Alliance for Education
- Personnel Board - Town of Boylston
- Boylston Historical Society
- Honorary Trustee - Bay State Savings Bank
Present Community Service
- Executive Committee - Hudson Hoagland Society: Univ. Massachusetts Medical Center
- Development Committee - UMASS Medical Center.
- Clark University - Friends of The Armenian Chair
Why should you contact us?
There are many real estate firms in our community. How do you choose the agent that is right for you?
Tina Bilazarian Inc. has been pursuing high standards of performance in real estate consultation as a well established and respected firm.
Our gauge is the reputation we have earned in our industry, not by the number of sales, but on our integrity, respect for clients and customers. We do our utmost to make the process comfortable and enjoyable!
Look forward to 'earning your trust'
Experience is Priceless - Results are Everything! Call (Cell:) 508-826-2197
Committed to excellence in real estate service and recognized by the industry with the designations of Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), and Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
Our mission is to consistently provide uncompromising honesty, integrity and the highest standards in professional service. Our belief is that the only successful real estate transaction is one in which our clients and customers are fully satisfied. Look forward to earning your trust...
"One fact became very clear working with Tina Bilazarian, that she sets the bar quite high with professionalism, knowledge and setting the best coarse to handle ones real estate goals. Tina is class, elegance and is very sharp. Definitely someone you want on your side. From point of listing to sale, Tina kept the experience seamless and smooth."
"Working with Tina made selling our home a positive experience rather than a stressful one. She is very knowledgeable about the market and was always available with any questions we had. I would highly recommend using Tina if you are thinking of selling your home.”
"Tina responded quickly and accurately to all of our questions. Further, she made sure that we knew what questions to ask. Finally she helped us choose needed service people to help prepare the house for sale.”
"Totally professional in every way. Tina was always extremely pleasant to deal with, whatever the situation."
"Accessible and communication - and then some!"
"It is a pleasure to send this letter of thanks and appreciation to you for all of your help over the past several years. During my recruitment in 1994 you helped me find our first and second home. Since then you have been a constant friend and a source of advice and help on all our real estate decisions and questions."
"We selected you because of our past association in purchasing a home. Our marketing process and followup was rewarding."
"Wish to tell you how much we enjoyed working with you. You are a strong role model with many accomplishments."
"I could not have asked for a better person standing by my side. Also, knowledge of the area influenced my choice."
"You’re availability, responsiveness, courtesy and professionalism was most rewarding. Process could not have been any easier."
"Tina, there truly isn’t anything I feel you need to improve. Working with you put me at ease. I tell everyone I made the right decision and if they’re planning to sell, they should call you."